Libya Visa And Passport Requirements
All visitors ( Except Tunisian and Turkish nationals ) coming to Libya for business or leisure required to have a passport and an entry visa to enter Libya. Libyan entry visas can be obtained at local Libya Embassy or Consulate or upon arrival at the airport. Tidwa Tourism Services can offer assist to obtain Libyan Visas, Invitation Letters (reference visa number). Passports and visas are required to enter Libya for all nationalities except nationals of Tunisia and Turkey.
In addition to tourist and transit visas, we are also able to assist you obtaining:
- Libyan Tourist on Arrival (No need to visit the Libyan embassy).
- Single entry business visa on Arrival For Libya (No need to visit the Libyan embassy).
Libya Business Visa through the Libyan embassy.
If you are visiting Libya for a business travel, we can help you obtaining the following visa types.
- Multiple entry business visa for 3 months.
- Multiple entry business visa for 6 months.
- Invitation Letter & Visa Reference Number.
We are able to provide this service for most Europeans, including Eastern Europeans, Americans, Australians, Russians, Japanese, New Zealanders, South Africans and Canadians.
Please Make sure:
- Your passport does not have an Israeli stamp (or visa).
- Contains at least two blank pages.
- The passport does not have an Israeli stamp (or visa).
- Must be valid for at least six months when you leave the country.
Libya Visa Validity:
- Tourist Visa valid for 45 days and allows you to stay 30 days.
- Single entry valid for 45 days and allows you to stay 30 days.
- Multiple entry allows you to stay 90 days.
- Multiple entry allows you to stay 180 days.