Day trip to sabratha tour to explore Sabratha Site, one of Libya’s world heritage sites, was originally a Berber settlements before the Phoenicians arrived to turn it into a busy trading port. The city enjoyed some success for a while, but then it was badly damaged by a number of earthquakes. Sites to visit in this tour in Sabratha: Temples of Antoninus and Zeus, the Forum, the 2nd century Colonnaded Theatre, Sabratha Classic Museum, the Mausoleum of Bes, and the church with its unique mosaics.
Tour Duration: 1 Day From 8 AM 6 PM.
Pick up/Departure: Tripoli City Center
Highlights: Temples of Antoninus & Zeus, Theatre, Sabratha Museum.
One Day Tour Prices:
- For 1 Traveller 110 Euro.
- For 2 Travellers 80 Euro Per Person.
- For 3 Travellers 70 Euro Per Person.
- For 4 Travellers 60 Euro Per Person.
- For 5 to10 Travellers 55 Euro Per Person.
- For More than 10 Travellers 60 Euro Per Person.
- Air-conditioned private car or van.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Lunch at Local restaurant & soft drink.
- Pick-up from and transfer back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees.
Prices do not include any of the following services:
- Photography & video fees (where applicable).
- Personal expenditure & souvenirs.
- Anything else not specified in the above included services list.